What Does 'I Can Do All Things Through Christ' Really Mean?
- Tuesday, May 08, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comPhilippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength," is often taken out of context. Pastor Chris DeRoco tries to bring us back around to an understanding of what Paul was getting at. For more information about Chris DeRoco, visit: www.redemptionhill.com. For more information about bible study, visit: www.biblestudytools.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
- Captain America: The W...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Do I Retain My Identi...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Story of Easter Told ...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Did Jesus Drink Alcohol? ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- Is the KJV the Most Relia...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content