What Does 'I Can Do All Things Through Christ' Really Mean?
- Tuesday, May 08, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comPhilippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength," is often taken out of context. Pastor Chris DeRoco tries to bring us back around to an understanding of what Paul was getting at. For more information about Chris DeRoco, visit: www.redemptionhill.com. For more information about bible study, visit: www.biblestudytools.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- What Do I Do When My Kids...Jen Wilkin
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content