What Does 'I Can Do All Things Through Christ' Really Mean?
- Tuesday, May 08, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comPhilippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength," is often taken out of context. Pastor Chris DeRoco tries to bring us back around to an understanding of what Paul was getting at. For more information about Chris DeRoco, visit: www.redemptionhill.com. For more information about bible study, visit: www.biblestudytools.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- People on the Street Answ...Crosswalk.com Staff
- Why Must Marriage be Defi...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Jesus Feminist: Ho...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Stars of Black Nativit...Debbie Holloway
- This Family is Excited fo...'theremix' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content