What is the 'Royal Law' Mentioned in James 2:8?
- Friday, September 21, 2012
Posted byJames writes, "If you really fulfill the royal law... you are doing well." What does he mean? What does it have to do with how we do church today? Pastor Joe Thorn explains.
Recently Featured Videos
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can a Christian Overc...Gloria Furman
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content