What is the 'Royal Law' Mentioned in James 2:8?
- Friday, September 21, 2012
Posted byJames writes, "If you really fulfill the royal law... you are doing well." What does he mean? What does it have to do with how we do church today? Pastor Joe Thorn explains.
Recently Featured Videos
- Jon Acuff: Don't Let Fear...Debbie Holloway
- Christian Comedian Jeanne...'yabbadabbadoo' on GodTube.com
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Man ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Does it Mean to be a...Byron Yawn
- Fathers Leave Lasting Imp...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- Father's Day: Crosswalk.c...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- How Can the Church Minist...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Superman Still Matter...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Fatherhood'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- It's Not About the Nail -...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- How does God's sovereignt...David Murray
- The Pastors Meeting'joylights' via GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Coming to a Vending Machine Near You? The Morning-After PillEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content