Jesus Christ's Life: Key Events
- Tuesday, May 29, 2007
- Preparatory Period (4 B.C.-26 A.D.)
- Birth of Jesus (4 B.C.)
- Jesus in the Temple (8 A.D.)
- Life in Nazareth (8-26 A.D.)
- Early Ministry, Judea (26-27 A.D.)
- Baptism, Temptation, First Disciples.
- Visit to Cana and Capernaum.
- First Passover, Nicodemus.
- Period of popular favor; Galilee (27-29 A.D.)
- John imprisoned; Samaria; Galilee.
- Rejection at Nazareth.
- Twelve chosen.
- Sermon on the Mount.
- Tours through Galilee; Parables and Miracles.
- Five thousand fed. The Bread of Life.
- Period of Opposition; Galilee, Judea and Perea (29-30 A.D.)
- The Great Confession; the Transfiguration.
- Departure from Galilee; the Seventy sent out.
- Lazarus raised; retirement to Perea.
- Return to Jerusalem; teachings on the way; Jericho, Zacchaeus; arrival at Bethany.
- The Final Week; Jerusalem (30 A.D.)
- Triumphal entry.
- Teaching and controversies in the Temple.
- Greeks at the feast; Discourse on the Last Days.
- The Passover; the Last Supper; Gethsemane.
- Arrest; examination; crucifixion; burial.
- Resurrection and Ascension (30 A.D.)
- Resurrection; appearances to the Disciples.
- Meetings with the Disciples in Galilee; forty days.
- The Ascension.
Article taken from A Guide to Bible Study by J. W. McGarvey (public domain).
Recently on Life of Jesus Christ
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content