Bonnie Gray is an inspiring Christian writer and blogger, offering encouragement to keep faith fresh in the daily grind. Her writing springs from the belief that the beauty of faith often takes place when life goes off script. Bonnie is founder of Faith Barista and featured writer for DaySpring’s (in)courage site for women. Her writing is nationally syndicated and has been spotlighted on Christianity Today and McClatchy-Tribune News Services. Her search for God's calling has brought her to thrive through a variety of life transitions. She is a pastoral ministry graduate of Peninsula Bible Church in California, past missionary, and ministry entrepreneur launching a 30's singles ministry and workshops on Bible Study, Prayer, and Leadership. Prior to becoming a writer, Bonnie led a successful career in high tech as engineering and marketing manager, leading teams to deliver innovative products for Fortune 100 companies for 13 years. Bonnie is a passionate speaker serving up shots of faith in everyday life. She lives in the heart of Silicon Valley, California with her techie husband Eric, wrangling two boys on their homestead.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Bonnie Gray
- Courage To Be Broken: My Real Thanksgiving ListMonday, November 18, 2013
- A Waste of Time: Why Feeding Your Soul Is a Difficult Act of FaithMonday, September 30, 2013
- Is God Calling You To Leave Safety & Choose?Tuesday, September 17, 2013
- New Clothes For School: A Mommy's Missional PrayerTuesday, August 20, 2013
- The Artistic You: Dare to Free God's Creative Voice In You (Part 2)Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content