My friend Don Jacobson has begun a new journey of encouragement and hope. His new site is called God Makes Lemonade. You will read stories that seem hopeless or even tragic and then see how God redeems those situations in some amazing way. Joni and I are humbled and touched that Don chose the story of our precious daughter Katie to be the first featured story. I would be honored if you took a moment to read her story.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About David Burchett
Dave Burchett is an Emmy Award winning television sports director, author, and Christian speaker. He is the author of When Bad Christians Happen to Good People and “Bring’em Back Alive – A Healing Plan for those Wounded by the Church.” Dave is available to bring his unique perspective to your conference, meeting, or broadcast. Dave and Joni, his wife of twenty-nine years, have three grown sons.
Recently by David Burchett
- The Magic of Opening DayFriday, April 06, 2012
- The Santa Clause is Comin' to Town Theology is a Lump of CoalFriday, December 23, 2011
- More Gift Ideas for Jesus on His BirthdayWednesday, December 21, 2011
- Gift Ideas for Jesus on His BirthdayMonday, December 19, 2011
- The Silent Night Miracle RememberedFriday, December 16, 2011
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content