I recently had the opportunity to write a piece for The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, a group dedicated to engaging the culture and speaking to issues in the public square.
The ERLC is led by Dr. Russell Moore, who recently guest blogged for me.
If you want to read my post, “Five Things Christians Can Learn from Adoption” – a piece that captures the lessons all of us at Focus have learned from our Wait No More program – you can do so by clicking here.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
- A Focus on the Family Friend Has Gone HomeTuesday, March 04, 2014
- Guest Post: Oscar Season Reminds Us That Entertainment Shapes UsMonday, March 03, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content