I recently had the opportunity to write a piece for The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, a group dedicated to engaging the culture and speaking to issues in the public square.
The ERLC is led by Dr. Russell Moore, who recently guest blogged for me.
If you want to read my post, “Five Things Christians Can Learn from Adoption” – a piece that captures the lessons all of us at Focus have learned from our Wait No More program – you can do so by clicking here.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- This is Not Why Jesus DiedWednesday, April 16, 2014
- WATCH: Elderly Couple Demonstrates Marital JoyTuesday, April 15, 2014
- WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Focus’ “Irreplaceable” MovieMonday, April 14, 2014
- Who’s the Better Christian?Friday, April 11, 2014
- WATCH: Help Your Family Thrive for 3 GenerationsThursday, April 10, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content