I recently had the opportunity to write a piece for The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, a group dedicated to engaging the culture and speaking to issues in the public square.
The ERLC is led by Dr. Russell Moore, who recently guest blogged for me.
If you want to read my post, “Five Things Christians Can Learn from Adoption” – a piece that captures the lessons all of us at Focus have learned from our Wait No More program – you can do so by clicking here.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content