Posted by Jim_Daly Jun 29, 2012
We come to our services, and they are orderly, they are nice – we come, we go – and sometimes they are timed almost to the minute. But that is not Christianity, my friend.
Where is the Lord of glory?
Where is the One sitting by the well? Are we expecting Him?
Do we anticipate this? Are you open to it?
Are we aware that we are ever facing this glorious possibility of having the greatest surprise of our life?
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones, Sermon: The Possibilities of the Christian Life
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content