Posted by Jim_Daly Apr 30, 2012
A colleague’s son snapped a picture of this billboard the other day. He sent it to his father, along with the following three-word message:
“I wonder what was on his heart,” his father wrote.
I think I have an idea. The teenager is growing up and doesn’t just see life from his own perspective anymore.
That’s a sign of maturity. That’s a sign that the boy is becoming a man.
How does this billboard strike you?
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Should Christians Be Better Tippers Than Non-Christians?Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Click Here for the Best Programs of the YearTuesday, December 10, 2013
- Why Did This Painting Sell for $46 Million?Monday, December 09, 2013
- Give the Gift of Family this ChristmasFriday, December 06, 2013
- 5 Things Christians Can Learn from AdoptionThursday, December 05, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content