Posted by Jim_Daly Apr 30, 2012
A colleague’s son snapped a picture of this billboard the other day. He sent it to his father, along with the following three-word message:
“I wonder what was on his heart,” his father wrote.
I think I have an idea. The teenager is growing up and doesn’t just see life from his own perspective anymore.
That’s a sign of maturity. That’s a sign that the boy is becoming a man.
How does this billboard strike you?
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
- A Focus on the Family Friend Has Gone HomeTuesday, March 04, 2014
- Guest Post: Oscar Season Reminds Us That Entertainment Shapes UsMonday, March 03, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content