Posted by Jim_Daly Apr 30, 2012
A colleague’s son snapped a picture of this billboard the other day. He sent it to his father, along with the following three-word message:
“I wonder what was on his heart,” his father wrote.
I think I have an idea. The teenager is growing up and doesn’t just see life from his own perspective anymore.
That’s a sign of maturity. That’s a sign that the boy is becoming a man.
How does this billboard strike you?
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content