On today's and tomorrow’s radio broadcasts, you’ll meet one of these mighty warriors. U.S. Army Major Scotty Smiley was blinded by a car bombing in Iraq. His inspiring story of recovery will leave you in awe. Please click here to listen.
Also, as an added bonus, if you are a member of a military family, we’d like to send you a complimentary CD of this two-part program - "Living by Faith, Not By Sight" - as a token of our appreciation for your service to our country. Just call us at 1-800-A-FAMILY (232-6459) to request your copy.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content