Just last Wednesday, in Tontitown, Arkansas, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar welcomed another baby into the family. This time it was their eldest son Josh’s and wife Anna’s second child. Michael James and mom are doing great.
Of course, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are the proud parents of 19 children, 10 boys and 9 girls. You might already be familiar with them from their hit reality television show, 19 Kids and Counting, which airs on The Learning Channel (TLC).
Coincidentally, nearly 1.3 million people tuned in the day before Michael James’ birth to watch highlights from the family’s recent visit to our ministry’s campus. It was titled, “Duggars Focus on the Family.” If you missed it and have access to TLC, producers have announced the episode will re-air tonight at 7 P.M. Eastern time. Check your local listings.
But even if you don’t have access to TLC, I’d invite you to click here to watch some exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and read more about this wonderful family’s visit to our ministry headquarters.
ALSO THIS WEEK: Monday: The Cure for the Blues
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content