Well, it’s now up for a People’s Choice Award in the category of “Favorite TV Movie/Miniseries.”
Nearly 100 million people tuned in to see it, and it’s the top-selling miniseries in Blue-Ray history. But that’s not the greatest success producers Mark Burnett and his wife Roma Downey achieved through their cinematic telling of major biblical stories.
The Burnetts were inundated with stories from viewers who were blessed and encouraged to dust off and read their Bibles as a result of watching the five-part series.
If you want to vote for “The Bible” as your favorite TV miniseries, you can do so by clicking here. Voting ends on Oct. 31, and you can vote as many times as you’d like.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content