Posted by Jim_Daly Oct 31, 2012
"Character counts in the presidency more than any other single quality. It is much more important than how much the president knows of foreign policy or economics, or even politics. When the chips are down -- and the chips are almost always down in the presidency -- how do you decide?
Which way do you go?
What kind of courage is called upon?"
--David McCullough, Character Above All, pp. 41-42.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Compromise Not Always the Best Answer to Marriage DisagreementsMonday, March 10, 2014
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
- A Focus on the Family Friend Has Gone HomeTuesday, March 04, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content