Posted by Jim_Daly Oct 31, 2012
"Character counts in the presidency more than any other single quality. It is much more important than how much the president knows of foreign policy or economics, or even politics. When the chips are down -- and the chips are almost always down in the presidency -- how do you decide?
Which way do you go?
What kind of courage is called upon?"
--David McCullough, Character Above All, pp. 41-42.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content