Posted by Jim_Daly Oct 31, 2012
"Character counts in the presidency more than any other single quality. It is much more important than how much the president knows of foreign policy or economics, or even politics. When the chips are down -- and the chips are almost always down in the presidency -- how do you decide?
Which way do you go?
What kind of courage is called upon?"
--David McCullough, Character Above All, pp. 41-42.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Answering Single Adults QuestionsFriday, July 25, 2014
- Interview: Dr. Ben CarsonThursday, July 24, 2014
- Are We Bullies on a Social Media Playground?Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Do Kittens Have a Mentor?Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- GUEST POST: The Qualities I Thought My Future Husband Should HaveMonday, July 21, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content