It’s something no one wants to think about, let alone live through. And often, those of us who surround a couple walking through this intense grief feel at a loss as to how to best respond and help.
That’s why I want to share with you John Patton’s post, “How to Mourn with the Parents of Stillborn and Miscarried Children.” It not only explains the pain parents go through, it also provides six wise thoughts on how to help in this heartbreaking situation.
Click here to read this post at The Gospel Coalition, and to learn what how to best comfort couples walking through the death of their preborn child.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Do Kittens Have a Mentor?Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- GUEST POST: The Qualities I Thought My Future Husband Should HaveMonday, July 21, 2014
- Relationships: Inconvenience or Divine Appointment?Friday, July 18, 2014
- Marriages and WisdomThursday, July 17, 2014
- Supreme Court Rulings UpdateWednesday, July 16, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content