Posted by Jim_Daly Dec 29, 2011
The Champion's Warrior Creed
Honor, which I show to God and my fellow man;
the proper Attitude concerning myself and my circumstances;
the Mental Toughness required to make hard decisions;
Purity of heart, mind and body;
Integrity to stand for what I believe in, even in the most difficult situations;
effective Ownership of all that is entrusted to me;
and focused Navigation to successfully chart my course in life;
I will live as a true Champion Warrior, committed to battling evil, and imparting my world for His glory.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Jim Daly
Jim Daly is president of Focus on the Family and host of its National Radio Hall of Fame-honored daily broadcast, heard by more than 2.9 million listeners a week on more than 1,000 radio stations across the U.S. He is husband to Jean and father to Trent and Troy.
Recently by Jim Daly
- A Favorite QuoteFriday, May 17, 2013
- Are You a Fan or a Follower?Thursday, May 16, 2013
- If You Want Your Kids to Pass Finals, Don't Let Them Do ThisWednesday, May 15, 2013
- How You Can Spot Body Image Issues in Your TeenTuesday, May 14, 2013
- No Glee in GuiltMonday, May 13, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content