Did you catch the dedication of the Bush Library yesterday?
The NBC News Facebook page ran this photo along with the following caption:
To be sure, these five men represent very different views and ideologies. As evangelical Christians, we’ve applauded some of the things they’ve done and decried others. But at the end of the day, it’s good to acknowledge that what happened yesterday is more than just unique – it’s rare, especially given the various types of governments around the world. That all six men can amicably and peacefully gather stands as a testimony to the strong and enduring traditions of this nation.
This photograph also serves as a good reminder to pray for America’s leaders - past, present and even future.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content