Did you catch the dedication of the Bush Library yesterday?
The NBC News Facebook page ran this photo along with the following caption:
To be sure, these five men represent very different views and ideologies. As evangelical Christians, we’ve applauded some of the things they’ve done and decried others. But at the end of the day, it’s good to acknowledge that what happened yesterday is more than just unique – it’s rare, especially given the various types of governments around the world. That all six men can amicably and peacefully gather stands as a testimony to the strong and enduring traditions of this nation.
This photograph also serves as a good reminder to pray for America’s leaders - past, present and even future.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Compromise Not Always the Best Answer to Marriage DisagreementsMonday, March 10, 2014
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
- A Focus on the Family Friend Has Gone HomeTuesday, March 04, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content