God is sometimes more glorified when He walks us through something rather than when He delivers us from something.
Such is the case for Julie Manning, a young mom who lives with a chronic heart problem that could result in cardiac arrest at any moment. “There are hundreds of times a day,” she explains, “that I’m reminded that my life is not my own, and Jesus can take it.”
God could heal her – but He hasn’t. Instead, He is walking Julie and her family through a tough situation. Watch this video to see how the Manning family has learned to deal with Julie’s condition – and what God is teaching them in the process. Link to Video
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You Hear What Happened in Denver Last Night?Thursday, April 17, 2014
- This is Not Why Jesus DiedWednesday, April 16, 2014
- WATCH: Elderly Couple Demonstrates Marital JoyTuesday, April 15, 2014
- WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Focus’ “Irreplaceable” MovieMonday, April 14, 2014
- Who’s the Better Christian?Friday, April 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content