God is sometimes more glorified when He walks us through something rather than when He delivers us from something.
Such is the case for Julie Manning, a young mom who lives with a chronic heart problem that could result in cardiac arrest at any moment. “There are hundreds of times a day,” she explains, “that I’m reminded that my life is not my own, and Jesus can take it.”
God could heal her – but He hasn’t. Instead, He is walking Julie and her family through a tough situation. Watch this video to see how the Manning family has learned to deal with Julie’s condition – and what God is teaching them in the process. Link to Video
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content