God is sometimes more glorified when He walks us through something rather than when He delivers us from something.
Such is the case for Julie Manning, a young mom who lives with a chronic heart problem that could result in cardiac arrest at any moment. “There are hundreds of times a day,” she explains, “that I’m reminded that my life is not my own, and Jesus can take it.”
God could heal her – but He hasn’t. Instead, He is walking Julie and her family through a tough situation. Watch this video to see how the Manning family has learned to deal with Julie’s condition – and what God is teaching them in the process. Link to Video
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
- A Focus on the Family Friend Has Gone HomeTuesday, March 04, 2014
- Guest Post: Oscar Season Reminds Us That Entertainment Shapes UsMonday, March 03, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content