The situation in Syria is dominating our evening and online news outlets. It can be challenging to think through what type of response, if any, the United States should take in response.
CitizenLink, our sister organization dedicated to issues that impact the family in the public policy world, recently released a video that explores the two questions we should ask before entering any armed conflict. I hope you’ll take a look. Here's the video.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- “Will You Marry Me, Mommy?”Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Should Christians Be Better Tippers Than Non-Christians?Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Click Here for the Best Programs of the YearTuesday, December 10, 2013
- Why Did This Painting Sell for $46 Million?Monday, December 09, 2013
- Give the Gift of Family this ChristmasFriday, December 06, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content