The situation in Syria is dominating our evening and online news outlets. It can be challenging to think through what type of response, if any, the United States should take in response.
CitizenLink, our sister organization dedicated to issues that impact the family in the public policy world, recently released a video that explores the two questions we should ask before entering any armed conflict. I hope you’ll take a look. Here's the video.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
- A Focus on the Family Friend Has Gone HomeTuesday, March 04, 2014
- Guest Post: Oscar Season Reminds Us That Entertainment Shapes UsMonday, March 03, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content