Coca-Cola is rolling out a new product sure to help those of us who might be dedicated enthusiasts of social media.
Well, not really. The giant soft drink company actually debuted a new tongue-in-cheek commercial that nevertheless sends all of us who have a smart phone always-at-the-ready a worthwhile message:
Put down the phone. Look up. Connect with your loved ones and share a “real” moment with them.
What a great reminder to take into the weekend. May the Lord bless these next couple of days with rest, relaxation and special memory-making with those you love.
Those of you visiting the blog from a (ahem) mobile device can watch the commercial at this link.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content