Coca-Cola is rolling out a new product sure to help those of us who might be dedicated enthusiasts of social media.
Well, not really. The giant soft drink company actually debuted a new tongue-in-cheek commercial that nevertheless sends all of us who have a smart phone always-at-the-ready a worthwhile message:
Put down the phone. Look up. Connect with your loved ones and share a “real” moment with them.
What a great reminder to take into the weekend. May the Lord bless these next couple of days with rest, relaxation and special memory-making with those you love.
Those of you visiting the blog from a (ahem) mobile device can watch the commercial at this link.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Are We Bullies on a Social Media Playground?Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Do Kittens Have a Mentor?Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- GUEST POST: The Qualities I Thought My Future Husband Should HaveMonday, July 21, 2014
- Relationships: Inconvenience or Divine Appointment?Friday, July 18, 2014
- Marriages and WisdomThursday, July 17, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content