Fire Update: Thanks so much for all your prayers and calls of concern. Our family is still evacuated from the Black Forest fire zone, along with over 40,000 of our neighbors. The sobering news of two deaths within the fire zone hit hard yesterday. At least 379 homes have been lost. Please join me in continuing to pray foreveryone involved in this massive fight and for all those who have lost their houses.
On a much ligher and upbeat note, before we head into this Father’s Day weekend, I want to share a sweet tribute video with you. The company Oral-B draws from real-life footage of dads doing what they do best: loving their babies, playing with their kids, and celebrating milestones in their children’s lives. I hope you enjoy watching.
And to all my fellow dads out there – Happy Father’s Day! (Please visit the site to view this video)
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content