Last Friday I told you a bit about my trip to New York City. Among other things during my visit, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Gov. Mike Huckabee to talk with him about Focus on the Family’s first movie, “Irreplaceable,” which will debut in cinemas around the nation in a one-night event on May 6.
You can now watch my interview with Huckabee online. The segment from his show includes exclusive clips from our documentary featuring conversations host Tim Sisarich had with incarcerated men and women. We also talk a bit about the efforts by some to censor “Irreplaceable” by keeping theaters from running it. Finally, we discussed ways traditional family supporters can work to fix the culture.
Learn about “Irreplaceable,” the one-night theatrical event showing on May 6
Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Do Kittens Have a Mentor?Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- GUEST POST: The Qualities I Thought My Future Husband Should HaveMonday, July 21, 2014
- Relationships: Inconvenience or Divine Appointment?Friday, July 18, 2014
- Marriages and WisdomThursday, July 17, 2014
- Supreme Court Rulings UpdateWednesday, July 16, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content