Last Friday I told you a bit about my trip to New York City. Among other things during my visit, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Gov. Mike Huckabee to talk with him about Focus on the Family’s first movie, “Irreplaceable,” which will debut in cinemas around the nation in a one-night event on May 6.
You can now watch my interview with Huckabee online. The segment from his show includes exclusive clips from our documentary featuring conversations host Tim Sisarich had with incarcerated men and women. We also talk a bit about the efforts by some to censor “Irreplaceable” by keeping theaters from running it. Finally, we discussed ways traditional family supporters can work to fix the culture.
Learn about “Irreplaceable,” the one-night theatrical event showing on May 6
Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content