There, at the southern tip of Manhattan, the names of all the twin tower victims are etched into the walls of one of the two waterfall cascades that commemorate where the two towers stood, and fell.
All the victims are memorialized…including the unborn child of a woman named Vanessa Lang Langer.
The child was known to her family and God.
And now she is known to you.
What a remarkable and wonderful pro-life statement, in the middle of one the busiest cities in the world.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Keep up with Focus on the Family on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Did You Hear What Happened in Denver Last Night?Thursday, April 17, 2014
- This is Not Why Jesus DiedWednesday, April 16, 2014
- WATCH: Elderly Couple Demonstrates Marital JoyTuesday, April 15, 2014
- WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Focus’ “Irreplaceable” MovieMonday, April 14, 2014
- Who’s the Better Christian?Friday, April 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content