There, at the southern tip of Manhattan, the names of all the twin tower victims are etched into the walls of one of the two waterfall cascades that commemorate where the two towers stood, and fell.
All the victims are memorialized…including the unborn child of a woman named Vanessa Lang Langer.
The child was known to her family and God.
And now she is known to you.
What a remarkable and wonderful pro-life statement, in the middle of one the busiest cities in the world.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Keep up with Focus on the Family on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Give the Gift of Family this ChristmasFriday, December 06, 2013
- 5 Things Christians Can Learn from AdoptionThursday, December 05, 2013
- VIDEO: Boys, BB Guns and ChristmasWednesday, December 04, 2013
- VIDEO: Troubled Boy Has a Dad-Sized Hole in His HeartTuesday, December 03, 2013
- One-Hundred Year-Old Wisdom About Living a Joyful LifeMonday, December 02, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content