Posted by Jim_Daly Jan 6, 2012
Here are six more:
1. It is a sin to do less than your best. Best always involves the whole thing and several decisions.
2. It is wrong to be yoked to one who has refused the yoke of Christ.
3. The part of your character that is deficient is the part that needs attention. Go with your strengths, but keep your deficiencies before you and work on them.
4. Don’t quit. Finish the job. God can’t use a quitter.
5. Anything that hinders your progress for God is wrong. Maximize your progress in knowing and serving God.
6. Learn to be sweetly firm.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Jim Daly
Jim Daly is president of Focus on the Family and host of its National Radio Hall of Fame-honored daily broadcast, heard by more than 2.9 million listeners a week on more than 1,000 radio stations across the U.S. He is husband to Jean and father to Trent and Troy.
Recently by Jim Daly
- 35 Steps to a Better Life 2013Monday, May 20, 2013
- A Favorite QuoteFriday, May 17, 2013
- Are You a Fan or a Follower?Thursday, May 16, 2013
- If You Want Your Kids to Pass Finals, Don't Let Them Do ThisWednesday, May 15, 2013
- How You Can Spot Body Image Issues in Your TeenTuesday, May 14, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content