What John Piper Learned from His Father – Part II
Posted by Jim_Daly Jan 6, 2012
Here are six more:
1. It is a sin to do less than your best. Best always involves the whole thing and several decisions.
2. It is wrong to be yoked to one who has refused the yoke of Christ.
3. The part of your character that is deficient is the part that needs attention. Go with your strengths, but keep your deficiencies before you and work on them.
4. Don’t quit. Finish the job. God can’t use a quitter.
5. Anything that hinders your progress for God is wrong. Maximize your progress in knowing and serving God.
6. Learn to be sweetly firm.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook