Tell us about a Courageous Parent you know...
We've all come across people like this, difference-makers who go "above and beyond" to better the lives of kids and teens. We want to hear about these special men and women. To honor the Courageous Parent you have in mind, share your story with us.
here are 5 different ways to enter:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us and record your entry at 866-371-6966
- By mail: Focus on the Family, Courageous Contest Entry, Colorado Springs, CO 80995
You can nominate your own mom or dad, but don’t have to write about your own parent.
The contest ends June 15, 2011.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content