Tell us about a Courageous Parent you know...
We've all come across people like this, difference-makers who go "above and beyond" to better the lives of kids and teens. We want to hear about these special men and women. To honor the Courageous Parent you have in mind, share your story with us.
here are 5 different ways to enter:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us and record your entry at 866-371-6966
- By mail: Focus on the Family, Courageous Contest Entry, Colorado Springs, CO 80995
You can nominate your own mom or dad, but don’t have to write about your own parent.
The contest ends June 15, 2011.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Jim Daly
Jim Daly is president of Focus on the Family and host of its National Radio Hall of Fame-honored daily broadcast, heard by more than 2.9 million listeners a week on more than 1,000 radio stations across the U.S. He is husband to Jean and father to Trent and Troy.
Recently by Jim Daly
- Oklahoma SorrowTuesday, May 21, 2013
- 35 Steps to a Better Life 2013Monday, May 20, 2013
- A Favorite QuoteFriday, May 17, 2013
- Are You a Fan or a Follower?Thursday, May 16, 2013
- If You Want Your Kids to Pass Finals, Don't Let Them Do ThisWednesday, May 15, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content