The price of attending college is rising at a fast rate. Here's a look at estimated tuition costs for students beginning college in 5, 10 and 18 years from now.
Starting College in 5 Years:
4 Year Public School - in State - $81,000.
4 Year Public School - Out of State - $118,000
4 Year Private School - $174,000
Starting College in 10 Years:
4 Year Public School - in State - $114,000.
4 Year Public School - Out of State - $166,000
4 Year Private School - $245,000
Starting College in 18 Years:
4 Year Public School - in State - $195,000.
4 Year Public School - Out of State - $285,000
4 Year Private School - $420,000
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- New Survey Reveals Millennials Prefer New Marriage Models Over Till Death Do Us PartTuesday, July 29, 2014
- The Chicken Wing is Really a ThingMonday, July 28, 2014
- What's Hot? 07/25/14Friday, July 25, 2014
- Teen Drinking Linked to Tougher Transition to AdulthoodThursday, July 24, 2014
- Guidelines for Buying a Used Car for a Teen DriverWednesday, July 23, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content