The price of attending college is rising at a fast rate. Here's a look at estimated tuition costs for students beginning college in 5, 10 and 18 years from now.
Starting College in 5 Years:
4 Year Public School - in State - $81,000.
4 Year Public School - Out of State - $118,000
4 Year Private School - $174,000
Starting College in 10 Years:
4 Year Public School - in State - $114,000.
4 Year Public School - Out of State - $166,000
4 Year Private School - $245,000
Starting College in 18 Years:
4 Year Public School - in State - $195,000.
4 Year Public School - Out of State - $285,000
4 Year Private School - $420,000
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Another Study Finds Teens Still SextingMonday, October 20, 2014
- What's Hot? 10/17/14Friday, October 17, 2014
- Authoritarian Mothers Linked to Increased Teen Alcohol UseThursday, October 16, 2014
- More Than 80% of Children Lie About Their Age to Use Social Media SitesWednesday, October 15, 2014
- Physical Activity Does Not Reduce Depression in TeensTuesday, October 14, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content