The price of attending college is rising at a fast rate. Here's a look at estimated tuition costs for students beginning college in 5, 10 and 18 years from now.
Starting College in 5 Years:
4 Year Public School - in State - $81,000.
4 Year Public School - Out of State - $118,000
4 Year Private School - $174,000
Starting College in 10 Years:
4 Year Public School - in State - $114,000.
4 Year Public School - Out of State - $166,000
4 Year Private School - $245,000
Starting College in 18 Years:
4 Year Public School - in State - $195,000.
4 Year Public School - Out of State - $285,000
4 Year Private School - $420,000
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Americans Who Remain Single at an Historic HighTuesday, September 30, 2014
- Teen Perceptions of Sexual Activity More Influential Than Peer PressureMonday, September 29, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/26/14Friday, September 26, 2014
- The Younger the Age of First Drink, the Higher the Odds for Problem Drinking LaterThursday, September 25, 2014
- Girls Do Better Than Boys in All School SubjectsWednesday, September 24, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content