Common Sense Media surveyed over 1,000 13- to 17-year-olds in March of 2012 to understand how they perceive of their digital selves. The infographic below highlights the study's findings.
Source: Common Sense Media
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Television Audience Is Getting OlderMonday, September 15, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/12/14Friday, September 12, 2014
- Teens Who Smoke Marijuana Daily Face Increased RisksThursday, September 11, 2014
- Only One in Three Millennials Have A Credit CardWednesday, September 10, 2014
- Study Finds College Students Addicted to Cell PhonesTuesday, September 09, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content