Common Sense Media surveyed over 1,000 13- to 17-year-olds in March of 2012 to understand how they perceive of their digital selves. The infographic below highlights the study's findings.
Source: Common Sense Media
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- For the Aspiring Helicopter Parent an App That Monitors Everything Your Child DoesThursday, July 31, 2014
- Growing Number of Dads at Home with the KidsWednesday, July 30, 2014
- New Survey Reveals Millennials Prefer New Marriage Models Over Till Death Do Us PartTuesday, July 29, 2014
- The Chicken Wing is Really a ThingMonday, July 28, 2014
- What's Hot? 07/25/14Friday, July 25, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content