Common Sense Media surveyed over 1,000 13- to 17-year-olds in March of 2012 to understand how they perceive of their digital selves. The infographic below highlights the study's findings.
Source: Common Sense Media
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Another Study Finds Teens Still SextingMonday, October 20, 2014
- What's Hot? 10/17/14Friday, October 17, 2014
- Authoritarian Mothers Linked to Increased Teen Alcohol UseThursday, October 16, 2014
- More Than 80% of Children Lie About Their Age to Use Social Media SitesWednesday, October 15, 2014
- Physical Activity Does Not Reduce Depression in TeensTuesday, October 14, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content