Common Sense Media surveyed over 1,000 13- to 17-year-olds in March of 2012 to understand how they perceive of their digital selves. The infographic below highlights the study's findings.
Source: Common Sense Media
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Teen Athletes Prone to Drink, Less Likely to Use DrugsMonday, December 09, 2013
- What's Hot? 12/06/13Friday, December 06, 2013
- Five Teen Trends for 2014 And BeyondThursday, December 05, 2013
- Teens' Social Media Can Hurt College ChancesWednesday, December 04, 2013
- Study: Parents Clueless About Tech's Dangers to Teen HearingMonday, November 25, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content