Common Sense Media surveyed over 1,000 13- to 17-year-olds in March of 2012 to understand how they perceive of their digital selves. The infographic below highlights the study's findings.
Source: Common Sense Media
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Smartphone Use in Restaurants Leads to Distracted ParentingWednesday, March 12, 2014
- How Much Data is Generated Every Minute? [Infographic]Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Bullying Linked to Suicidal Behavior in AdolescentsTuesday, March 11, 2014
- Teens Likely to Get Opioid Rx for HeadachesMonday, March 10, 2014
- Teens Who Try E-Cigarettes Are More Likely to Try Tobacco TooFriday, March 07, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content