Snapchat now shares 400 million snaps each day, according to its CEO Evan Spiegel.
It was only just September that Spiegel reported that the disappearing photo-sharing service was seeing 350 million snaps sent per day, up from 200 million in June. Clearly, growth on the hot new social media service is staggering.
Even more staggering, perhaps, is the fact that the 400 million/day figure surpasses the photo-sharing activity on both Instagram and Facebook.
It's not surprising that more photos are flowing through the very private, self-destructing Snapchat as opposed to the very public Facebook and Instagram, where content lives forever and is seen by many.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 07/25/14Friday, July 25, 2014
- Teen Drinking Linked to Tougher Transition to AdulthoodThursday, July 24, 2014
- Guidelines for Buying a Used Car for a Teen DriverWednesday, July 23, 2014
- Add Caffeine Powder to List of Teen RisksTuesday, July 22, 2014
- More Millennials Living With Family Than SeniorsMonday, July 21, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content