Snapchat now shares 400 million snaps each day, according to its CEO Evan Spiegel.
It was only just September that Spiegel reported that the disappearing photo-sharing service was seeing 350 million snaps sent per day, up from 200 million in June. Clearly, growth on the hot new social media service is staggering.
Even more staggering, perhaps, is the fact that the 400 million/day figure surpasses the photo-sharing activity on both Instagram and Facebook.
It's not surprising that more photos are flowing through the very private, self-destructing Snapchat as opposed to the very public Facebook and Instagram, where content lives forever and is seen by many.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 08/29/14Friday, August 29, 2014
- Screen Time Makes Tweens Clueless on Reading Social CuesThursday, August 28, 2014
- Teens Love E-CigsWednesday, August 27, 2014
- Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2018Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Teens Who Skimp on Sleep Face Later Obesity RiskMonday, August 25, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content