According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, teens are undergoing more cosmetic surgery than ever before.
Over the past decade, teen breast enhancement and reduction surgeries have grown by some 200%.
In 2011, almost 250,000 teens underwent cosmetic procedures.
The following infographic breaks down teen cosmetic surgeries for 2011:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 04/18/14Friday, April 18, 2014
- Even Casual Marijuana Use Can Alter Young BrainsThursday, April 17, 2014
- Video Games Do Not Negatively Impact Teen Academic PerformanceWednesday, April 16, 2014
- For Many Teens Formal Sex Education Is Too LateTuesday, April 15, 2014
- 2014 Prom Spending Down But Still CostlyMonday, April 14, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content