According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, teens are undergoing more cosmetic surgery than ever before.
Over the past decade, teen breast enhancement and reduction surgeries have grown by some 200%.
In 2011, almost 250,000 teens underwent cosmetic procedures.
The following infographic breaks down teen cosmetic surgeries for 2011:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Teen Athletes Prone to Drink, Less Likely to Use DrugsMonday, December 09, 2013
- What's Hot? 12/06/13Friday, December 06, 2013
- Five Teen Trends for 2014 And BeyondThursday, December 05, 2013
- Teens' Social Media Can Hurt College ChancesWednesday, December 04, 2013
- Study: Parents Clueless About Tech's Dangers to Teen HearingMonday, November 25, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content