According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, teens are undergoing more cosmetic surgery than ever before.
Over the past decade, teen breast enhancement and reduction surgeries have grown by some 200%.
In 2011, almost 250,000 teens underwent cosmetic procedures.
The following infographic breaks down teen cosmetic surgeries for 2011:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Teens Likely to Get Opioid Rx for HeadachesMonday, March 10, 2014
- Teens Who Try E-Cigarettes Are More Likely to Try Tobacco TooFriday, March 07, 2014
- What's Hot? 03/07/14Friday, March 07, 2014
- Over Half of Millennials Have Shared a ‘Selfie’Thursday, March 06, 2014
- Judge Rules Against Teen Who Sued Parents for Financial SupportWednesday, March 05, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content