According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, teens are undergoing more cosmetic surgery than ever before.
Over the past decade, teen breast enhancement and reduction surgeries have grown by some 200%.
In 2011, almost 250,000 teens underwent cosmetic procedures.
The following infographic breaks down teen cosmetic surgeries for 2011:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- The Web Blasts Past One Billion WebsitesFriday, September 19, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/19/14Friday, September 19, 2014
- Destiny Sales Fall Short of the HypeThursday, September 18, 2014
- Focus On Dangers of Caffeine Powder Is IncreasingWednesday, September 17, 2014
- Gameplay Broadcasting May Be the New Big Thing in Streaming EntertainmentTuesday, September 16, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content