According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, teens are undergoing more cosmetic surgery than ever before.
Over the past decade, teen breast enhancement and reduction surgeries have grown by some 200%.
In 2011, almost 250,000 teens underwent cosmetic procedures.
The following infographic breaks down teen cosmetic surgeries for 2011:
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 08/29/14Friday, August 29, 2014
- Screen Time Makes Tweens Clueless on Reading Social CuesThursday, August 28, 2014
- Teens Love E-CigsWednesday, August 27, 2014
- Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2018Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Teens Who Skimp on Sleep Face Later Obesity RiskMonday, August 25, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content