I'm about to embark on an ADVENTURE
down INTERCESSION AVENUE.
Will you join me?
A few weeks ago, I began a prayer campaign for my children on my personal blog. I am reposting here for the next 21 days.
I BELIEVE in the power of INTERCESSION.
Which is why I will be reaching out to God to work in the lives of MY CHILDREN.
Will you walk this road with me and take a moment each day to prayer for your child, your grandchild, or a child you know?
If you have a child struggling with an issue, or you just want to lift a child up and pray for God's hand in their lives, I hope this 21-day journey will bless you.
Here's how it works.
I have three children--two boys and a girl. Ages 18, 16, and 11 respectively. I've made a list of what each one of them is struggling with, or something I see as a potential issue they will face, and I will cover that child in prayer for seven days.
There is incredible and amazing power behind praying scripture over our children.
Hope to see you back here tomorrow.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Lori Freeland
- You Want Me to be Thankful for What?Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Wishes, Wants, and Secret Fantasies: Surviving the Storm SeriesFriday, March 21, 2014
- When Life Stops: Surviving the Storm SeriesMonday, March 17, 2014
- When Not Good Enough Screams PrideFriday, May 31, 2013
- Where is the Good?Thursday, March 14, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content