I have a post up on The Resurgence site today on misguided Christian outrage. The post responds to folks who've been asking me if I'm offended that the new version of "We Are the World" leaves out Willie Nelson's line about the Lord from the 1984 version. I think there's a bigger story here, about when and how Christians ought to be outraged. You can read the article here.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Russell Moore
- What Martin Luther King Can Teach Us About PreachingTuesday, September 03, 2013
- What’s at Stake with Internet PornographyWednesday, July 24, 2013
- Racial Justice and the Godness of GodMonday, July 15, 2013
- How Should You Explain the Same-Sex Marriage Debate to Your Children?Monday, July 01, 2013
- How Should Same-Sex Marriage Change the Church’s Witness?Thursday, June 27, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content