17 Ways Pastors Can Hit the “Refresh” Button
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013
2. Leadership Above the Line by Sarah Sumner (Tyndale House Publishers).
3. The Ascent of a Leader: How Ordinary Relationships Develop Extraordinary Character and Influence by Bill Thrall, Bruce McNicol and Ken McElrath (Jossey-Bass).
4. TrueFaced: Trust God and Others with Who You Really Are by Bill Thrall, Bruce McNicol and John Lynch (NavPress).
5. Free to Disagree: Moving Beyond the Arguments Over Christian Liberty by John Wecks (Kregel).
6. One Lord, One Faith by Rex Koivisto (Wipf & Stock).
7. The Peacemaker: A Biblical Guide to Resolving Conflict by Ken Sande (Baker).
The key word in both lists? “Times…” If you haven’t already scheduled your first “refresh” day, please do so--within the next 30 days, please!
David Sanford serves on the leadership team at Corban University in Salem, Oregon. Among his many publishing credits, David is executive editor of Holy Bible: Mosaic, general editor of Handbook on Thriving as an Adoptive Family, managing editor of the IVP Resonate series, co-author of How to Read Your Bible, and author of If God Disappears: 9 Faith Wreckers and What to Do About Them.
Publication date: May 29, 2013
Recently on Pastors / Leadership
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content