Fanboys Is for You, Star Wars Fans
- Thursday, May 28, 2009
Fortunately, amusing cameos from a slew of actors that include Carrie Fischer, William Shatner, Kevin Smith, Seth Rogan and Billy Dee Williams keep it from being totally unwatchable. It also has a few good jokes, especially for those who remember how anticipated The Phantom Menace was, and how sorely it disappointed (along with the rest of Lucas’ prequels).
The last line of dialogue in the film is, “Hey, wait. What if the movie sucks?" You mean, kind of like Fanboys?
- Deleted Scenes
- Commentary with the Cast and Crew
- The Truth about Fanboys
- Star Wars Parallel
- Four Fanboys and One Fangirl
- The Choreography
- Disturbances in the Force: A Series of Webisodes
- Drugs/Alcohol: Characters consume alcohol in various scenes. In one scene, characters unwittingly get high and hallucinate from peyote consumed at a campfire.
- Language/Profanity: A moderate amount of profanities and/or obscenities.
- Sexual Content/Nudity: Several discussions about adult sexual themes, but mostly crude suggestions, innuendo and gestures. Male characters repeatedly attempt to convince women to take off their shirts, and in two instances, they do. In one of those, the female character turns out to be a prostitute. The only upper nudity is seen from the rear, however.
- Violence: Numerous pratfalls and physical comedy, although in several instances characters chase after one another, rumble style, as if they are going to fight.
Recently on Movies at Home
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content