Alpha and Omega is a Howl and a Miss
- Friday, September 17, 2010
- Drugs/Alcohol: Beer is referenced but never consumed.
- Language/Profanity: None, but there is a bit of scatological humor (mainly involving animal poo).
- Sex/Nudity: None. The animal kingdom's need to procreate is mentioned several times (and this is something Humphrey is definitely up for the "challenge"), but Humphrey and Kate's relationship is nothing more than puppy love.
- Violence: Just a couple of instances of animals in perilous situations—nothing overly scary, though.
Christa Banister is a full-time freelancer writer, specializing in music, movies and books-related reviews and interviews and is the author of two novels, Around the World in 80 Dates and Blessed Are the Meddlers. Based in Dallas, Texas, she also weighs in on various aspects of pop culture on her personal blog.
For more information, including her upcoming book signings and sample chapters of her novels, check out her Website.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content