Better Luck Next Time for Iron Man
- Friday, May 02, 2008
Questions? Comments? Contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Language/Profanity: Lord’s name taken in vain; foul language.
- Drugs/Alcohol: Frequent alcohol consumption early in the film; reference to Stark being drunk during a conference.
- Sex/Nudity: Stark is said to have slept with all 12 Maxim cover girls during a year; he flirts with women while gambling and beds a reporter; the woman wakes up the next day, covered by a sheet; a joke about a “lovely lady” who was actually a man.
- Gambling: Stark gambles heavily.
- Violence: Gunfire; bombs; a car bomb; blood soaks through a bulletproof vest and onto a shirt; victims of gunfire and car bombing are shown; a man performs surgery on himself; a prisoner is tortured and threatened with being burned; experiments gone awry end with Stark thrown against a wall and otherwise abused; a man is threatened in front of his children; a device renders people motionless for 15 minutes.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content