Finale Gives Gusto to I Am Number Four
- Friday, February 18, 2011
Will there be a sequel to I Am Number Four? Who knows? There have been sequels to much worse films. But if it doesn't find a wide enough audience to justify another (more consistent) chapter, I Am Number Four can stand on its own as a predictable story with some visual surprises and a somewhat effective romance.
- Language/Profanity: Several "Oh my God"s; "Jesus"; "crap"; "holy s-it"; "a-sholes"; "hell"; "b-tch"a joke about a girl's conception.
- Alcohol/Smoking/Drugs: Adults drink wine at dinner.
- Sex/Nudity: People in bathing suits; a boy and girl go up to the girl's room while the parents are at home; passionate kissing between two high school students.
- Violence/Crime: Man grabbed and stabbed; burn marks; woman blows up a house; bullies push student into a locker; a haunted hayride includes heads on sticks and bodies that drop from above; boys fight and one almost breaks another's arm; fights between alien beings; a shotgun is cocked; boy is held at gunpoint; a man hits the floor hard; more stabbings; shooting and explosions; frightening creatures attacks.
Questions? Comments? Contact the writer at email@example.com.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content