Brothers Buries Its Most Interesting Themes
- Friday, December 04, 2009
- Language/Profanity: Lord's name taken vain; multiple profanities, including several uses of the "f" word.
- Smoking/Drinking/Drugs: Multiple scenes of smoking and drinking; references to drunken driving.
- Sex/Nudity: Young girl in a bathtub is naked; a married couple kiss and are shown later in bed, talking and kissing; a woman in a bathtub is covered in bubbles; man shown in his underwear; a married woman kisses a man who's not her husband.
- Violence/Crime: A helicopter is shot down during wartime; POWs have a gun pointed at them; prisoner is shot in the head; torture involves placing a hot iron against exposed skin; a soldier is beaten to death; a man is shot from above; destruction of personal property; a man points a gun at his own head.
- Marriage/Family: A man removes his wedding ring and gives it to his wife, who wears it next to a cross pendant on her necklace.
Religion: A woman says grace "in Christ our Lord" and prays for the safety of her child; a stepmother says her stepson, who she believes has died, is with his mother in the afterlife.
Recently on Movies
Are You Green and Growing?Check yourself for these 5 reasons Christians don't grow
Uh-oh, Noah's BackControversial epic now out for home viewing; will you see it?
Pastors & DepressionThose in ministry often suffer their anxiety in silence
Begin with a LeapPut into action your spoken desires to follow God's will
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content