Brothers Buries Its Most Interesting Themes
- Friday, December 04, 2009
- Language/Profanity: Lord's name taken vain; multiple profanities, including several uses of the "f" word.
- Smoking/Drinking/Drugs: Multiple scenes of smoking and drinking; references to drunken driving.
- Sex/Nudity: Young girl in a bathtub is naked; a married couple kiss and are shown later in bed, talking and kissing; a woman in a bathtub is covered in bubbles; man shown in his underwear; a married woman kisses a man who's not her husband.
- Violence/Crime: A helicopter is shot down during wartime; POWs have a gun pointed at them; prisoner is shot in the head; torture involves placing a hot iron against exposed skin; a soldier is beaten to death; a man is shot from above; destruction of personal property; a man points a gun at his own head.
- Marriage/Family: A man removes his wedding ring and gives it to his wife, who wears it next to a cross pendant on her necklace.
Religion: A woman says grace "in Christ our Lord" and prays for the safety of her child; a stepmother says her stepson, who she believes has died, is with his mother in the afterlife.
Recently on Movies
Live Artistically for GodDouglas Mann's new book claims "All Christians are artists"
History's Smartest DogHow will "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" translate to modern times?
Problems Post-ChurchIs Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome a real thing?
Lead Her in PrayerSam Ingrassia explains the importance of a praying husband
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
advertise with us
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content