Despite Weak Comedy, You Again Still Has Some Heart
- Monday, September 27, 2010
- Language/Profanity: None.
- Smoking/Drinking/Drugs: A beverage is described as an umbrella drink.
- Sex/Nudity: Kissing.
- Violence: A student is kicked in the face by a cheerleader; a woman on an airplane bangs her head on an overhead compartment; a woman falls into an ant hill and is bitten multiple times; destruction of plates, glassware, a vase; two people fall from a tree; punch is poured over someone's head.
- Religion/Morals/Lessons: Story shows how high school reputations can follow us, but also be overcome; a successful professional says she learned to believe in herself and encourages others to do the same; a crack that a woman is "Satan's spawn"; Marni's father has studied the mind/body connection; everyone is said to deserve a second chance; a fertility dance is performed; a joke about a suicide hotline; high-energy dance routines might be seen as sexually suggestive; Marni' brother refers to her "evil plan"; regrets expressed about past behavior, including failed marriages; a woman says making mistakes is "part of what we do," and that it's "how we go about fixing them that matters"; it is said that only the strong survive and that the meek shall not inherit the earth.
Recently on Movies
Live Artistically for GodDouglas Mann's new book claims "All Christians are artists"
History's Smartest DogHow will "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" translate to modern times?
Problems Post-ChurchIs Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome a real thing?
Lead Her in PrayerSam Ingrassia explains the importance of a praying husband
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
advertise with us
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content