Escape from Planet Earth is Surprisingly Entertaining
- Friday, February 15, 2013
- Language/Profanity: A single exclamation of God’s name. “Darn” stands in for its rougher counterpart.
- Sex/Nudity: No sex or nudity depicted, just some kissing.
- Drugs/Alcohol: A character is shown drinking wine.
- Violence: A handful of fighting sequences, some of which could be a little scary for the younger set. The humans use tranquilizer guns against their alien foes.
Christa Banister is an author and full-time freelancer writer, specializing in music, movies and books-related reviews and interviews and is the author of two novels, Around the World in 80 Dates and Blessed Are the Meddlers. Based in Dallas, Texas, she also weighs in on various aspects of pop culture on her personal blog.
Publication date: February 15, 2013
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content