Good Cop Goes Bad in Righteous Kill
- Friday, September 12, 2008
- Drugs/Alcohol: Smoking and drinking; a woman does drugs in a men’s restroom; a drug dealer is sought by the police.
- Language/Profanity: Lord’s name used in vain; foul language; racial epithet; a middle finger is extended.
- Sex/Nudity: Women dancers in a nightclub are dressed provocatively; men are shown bare-chested; sexual role-playing involves violence; scenes of sexual intercourse; a man makes sexual gestures; a man pulls down the pants of a dead child molester; a woman gets turned on by descriptions of police brutality; a man jokingly suggests that another man’s girlfriend should have sex with him; a woman’s upper back and man’s chest are shown as they lay in bed; a man slaps a woman’s backside.
- Violence/Crime: Police frame a man; a woman is attacked in her home; several shootings, with some victims shot multiple times; baseball teams brawl; blood from a murder victim stains an elevator; a detective threatens an exonerated defendant; a man breaks another man’s hand.
- Religion: A priest is labeled a pedophile; one of the cops speaks of losing his faith, but this does not strictly refer to religion; discussion of the righteousness of killing.
Recently on Movies
Live Artistically for GodDouglas Mann's new book claims "All Christians are artists"
History's Smartest DogHow will "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" translate to modern times?
Problems Post-ChurchIs Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome a real thing?
Lead Her in PrayerSam Ingrassia explains the importance of a praying husband
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
advertise with us
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content