Good Cop Goes Bad in Righteous Kill
- Friday, September 12, 2008
- Drugs/Alcohol: Smoking and drinking; a woman does drugs in a men’s restroom; a drug dealer is sought by the police.
- Language/Profanity: Lord’s name used in vain; foul language; racial epithet; a middle finger is extended.
- Sex/Nudity: Women dancers in a nightclub are dressed provocatively; men are shown bare-chested; sexual role-playing involves violence; scenes of sexual intercourse; a man makes sexual gestures; a man pulls down the pants of a dead child molester; a woman gets turned on by descriptions of police brutality; a man jokingly suggests that another man’s girlfriend should have sex with him; a woman’s upper back and man’s chest are shown as they lay in bed; a man slaps a woman’s backside.
- Violence/Crime: Police frame a man; a woman is attacked in her home; several shootings, with some victims shot multiple times; baseball teams brawl; blood from a murder victim stains an elevator; a detective threatens an exonerated defendant; a man breaks another man’s hand.
- Religion: A priest is labeled a pedophile; one of the cops speaks of losing his faith, but this does not strictly refer to religion; discussion of the righteousness of killing.
Recently on Movies
Max Lucado on Simple PrayerAuthor tells Crosswalk about his latest work, "Before Amen"
"Maze Runner" Video ReviewIt's another teen dystopian adaptation! How does it fare?
Grace in the Chaos10 ways moms can grow closer to God
Small Things, Big Impact10 ways "Going Small" can help you do big things for God
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content