"Grudge 2" a Rehash of the First
- Monday, February 12, 2007
Even if you believe this mumbo jumbo, you’ve got to trust that there’s something greater than revenge in the world, which is nowhere near as powerful as the forces of good. The great news is, there is.
AUDIENCE: Adults only
- Deleted Scenes
- Multiple Behind the Scenes Featurettes
- Unrated Extended Cut Exclusives, including:
- Extra footage “too scary to be shown in theaters”
- Tales from “The Grudge” with Sam Raimi introduction
- Additional Deleted Scenes & Featurette
- Drugs/Alcohol: None.
- Language/Profanity: A few mild expletives.
- Occult: Continual references to a curse; characters discuss witchcraft-like practices; flashback scene with exorcism and child make to “take” the demons from a woman.
- Sexual Content/Nudity: Husband yells at wife, implying that she is being unfaithful; “Ghost child” appears naked in several scenes but without visible genitalia; locker room scene with multiple high school girls undressing and conversing while wearing panties and bras; high school girls refer to “getting it on;” one suggests that her teenage friend should have sex with her boyfriend in a haunted house, because they are so “adventurous;” teenage couple visit a hotel together and pick out a room, where boy showers (seen partially-nude while showering, then in a towel) and girls looks at condom; they kiss and prepare to have sex but are interrupted;
- Violence: Multiple deaths of varying degrees, but few are bloody or gruesome. Wife dies after husband strangles her. Child dies after father drowns him. Cat dies after owner throws him violently. Man dies after oil is poured on his head. Woman is killed then thrown from the roof of a building. Characters are continually haunted, terrified and touched by a ghost before “succumbing” to her – usually offscreen.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content