Heart, Humor and a Timely Launching Pad Elevate Up in the Air
- Friday, December 04, 2009
- Drugs/Alcohol: Social drinking plus a quick mention of Xanax when Julie is nervous before her upcoming wedding.
- Language/Profanity: A handful of expletives, including several uses of the "f" word.
- Sex/Nudity: A few racy texts are exchanged between Ryan and his gal pal, Alex. It's also implied that they sleep together a few times although nothing explicit is shown, save for Alex's bare backside briefly in one scene.
- Violence: We learn that a woman who's lost her job kills herself by jumping off a bridge (nothing is shown).
Christa Banister is a full-time freelancer writer, specializing in music, movies and books-related reviews and interviews and is the author of two novels, Around the World in 80 Dates and Blessed Are the Meddlers. Based in St. Paul, Minn., she also weighs in on various aspects of pop culture on her personal blog.
For more information, including her upcoming book signings and sample chapters of her novels, check out her Website.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content