Materialistic Shopaholic Is Woefully Misguided
- Friday, February 13, 2009
- Drugs/Alcohol: Rebecca opens her credit card bill while doing shots of tequila—many, many shots. There are also other instances of social drinking.
- Language/Profanity: A couple of profanities plus a handful of declarations of “Oh My G—!”
- Sex/Nudity: Rebecca and Luke share a couple of kisses. In a few scenes, Rebecca wears low-cut blouses.
- Violence: Nothing that’s not of the comedic variety.
Christa Banister is a full-time freelancer writer, specializing in music, movies and books-related reviews and interviews and is the author of two novels, Around the World in 80 Dates and Blessed Are the Meddlers. Based in St. Paul, Minn., she also weighs in on various aspects of pop culture on her personal blog.
For more information, including her upcoming book signings and sample chapters of her novels, check out her Website.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content