Seven Pounds Weighs Heavily in Muck of Manipulations
- Friday, December 19, 2008
- Drugs/Alcohol: Alcohol is consumed but not excessively.
- Language/Profanity: The normal array of PG-13 language is present, though not constant. No “F” words, but a couple of “GD's are used.
- Sex/Nudity: A brief love scene, though mostly shot in close-ups. No nudity. A couple of close-ups of kissing the other’s body. Lying in bed together under the covers.
- Violence/Other: A traffic accident with a bloody conclusion. A disturbing incident in the film’s finale.
Jeffrey Huston is a film director, writer and producer at Steelehouse Productions in Tulsa, Okla. He is also cohost of the "Steelehouse Podcast,” along with Steelehouse Executive Creative Mark Steele, where each week they discuss God in pop culture.
To listen to the weekly podcast, please visit www.steelehouse.com or click here. You can also subscribe to the "Steelehouse Podcast” through iTunes.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content