Stone's W. Neglects Key Elements of Bush Biography
- Friday, October 17, 2008
Questions? Concerns? Contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Language/Profanity: Lord’s name taken in vain; foul language.
- Drugs/Alcohol: Excessive drinking and fraternity hazing; smoking; dancing atop a bar; Bush is shown in bed, hung over.
- Sex/Nudity: Laura Bush removes her top and is shown in bra and underwear.
- Violence/Disturbing Imagery: War footage includes grisly footage of bombing victims.
- Religion: As a younger man, Bush tells a romantic interest that it doesn’t matter whether she’s an Episcopalian or a Baptist; Bush prays and asks his cabinet members to “take a moment” at the close of his cabinet meetings; references to the U.S. being a “Christian nation”; prayer offered in “Jesus’ holy name”; Bush says he appeal to “a higher Father” than his earthly father.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content