The Losers Lacks Passion and a Point
- Friday, April 23, 2010
- Language/Profanity: Lord's name taken in vain; the "f" word; multiple obscenities.
- Smoking/Drinking/Drugs: Drinking, including a champagne celebration.
- Sex/Nudity: Simulated hand-shadow sex; sex jokes; women in bikinis; verbal reference to prostitutes; kissing; jokes about pornography; a woman's top is removed by a man and, in the next shot, she lies on top of him, with the two of them undressed but covered by a blanket; a man removes his pants in an elevator and when the doors open, asks several women staring at him, "Like the angle of the dangle?"; a woman shown in skimpy underwear.
- Violence/Crime: Machine gun killings, with freeze-frames as the bullets hit the bodies of their targets; man holds a knife to a boy's neck; a bomb strike targets a village with children; a plane with several passengers is shot out of the sky; cock fighting; theme of revenge; man thrown off roof; a pollution-free device for "green terrorists"; guns pointed at heads and triggers pulled; car-bomb detonation; a man displays a badly scarred hand; more shooting and killing; a rocket launcher if fired; a brawl involving several people; a man is sucked into a plane engine; thugs take a man's watch.
- Gambling: Some card playing and betting.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content