The Losers Lacks Passion and a Point
- Friday, April 23, 2010
- Language/Profanity: Lord's name taken in vain; the "f" word; multiple obscenities.
- Smoking/Drinking/Drugs: Drinking, including a champagne celebration.
- Sex/Nudity: Simulated hand-shadow sex; sex jokes; women in bikinis; verbal reference to prostitutes; kissing; jokes about pornography; a woman's top is removed by a man and, in the next shot, she lies on top of him, with the two of them undressed but covered by a blanket; a man removes his pants in an elevator and when the doors open, asks several women staring at him, "Like the angle of the dangle?"; a woman shown in skimpy underwear.
- Violence/Crime: Machine gun killings, with freeze-frames as the bullets hit the bodies of their targets; man holds a knife to a boy's neck; a bomb strike targets a village with children; a plane with several passengers is shot out of the sky; cock fighting; theme of revenge; man thrown off roof; a pollution-free device for "green terrorists"; guns pointed at heads and triggers pulled; car-bomb detonation; a man displays a badly scarred hand; more shooting and killing; a rocket launcher if fired; a brawl involving several people; a man is sucked into a plane engine; thugs take a man's watch.
- Gambling: Some card playing and betting.
Recently on Movies
The Christian Music ParadoxWhy it's so difficult for Christian bands to 'get it right'
"We Need to Talk..."A word of advice to the porn-addicted husband
Spread Your WingsSix steps to help you get off the ground spiritually
The Esther TesterTake our latest quiz and see how well you recall Esther's story
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content