The Losers Lacks Passion and a Point
- Friday, April 23, 2010
- Language/Profanity: Lord's name taken in vain; the "f" word; multiple obscenities.
- Smoking/Drinking/Drugs: Drinking, including a champagne celebration.
- Sex/Nudity: Simulated hand-shadow sex; sex jokes; women in bikinis; verbal reference to prostitutes; kissing; jokes about pornography; a woman's top is removed by a man and, in the next shot, she lies on top of him, with the two of them undressed but covered by a blanket; a man removes his pants in an elevator and when the doors open, asks several women staring at him, "Like the angle of the dangle?"; a woman shown in skimpy underwear.
- Violence/Crime: Machine gun killings, with freeze-frames as the bullets hit the bodies of their targets; man holds a knife to a boy's neck; a bomb strike targets a village with children; a plane with several passengers is shot out of the sky; cock fighting; theme of revenge; man thrown off roof; a pollution-free device for "green terrorists"; guns pointed at heads and triggers pulled; car-bomb detonation; a man displays a badly scarred hand; more shooting and killing; a rocket launcher if fired; a brawl involving several people; a man is sucked into a plane engine; thugs take a man's watch.
- Gambling: Some card playing and betting.
Recently on Movies
Max Lucado on Simple PrayerAuthor tells Crosswalk about his latest work, "Before Amen"
"The Maze Runner"It's another teen dystopian adaptation! How does it fare?
Small Things, Big Impact10 ways "Going Small" can help you do big things for God
'Not Given to Drunkenness'What do I do if I suspect my pastor is an alcoholic?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content