Witless Morgans Aren't Really Worth Hearing About
- Monday, December 21, 2009
- Drugs/Alcohol: Social drinking.
- Language/Profanity: A few exclamations of God's name, plus one additional profanity.
- Sex/Nudity: Some non-explicit talk of infidelity and infertility.
- Violence: Mostly bloodless in nature, there are a few mildly intense scenes with gunshots, a man with a knife in his back and a bullfight. A policeman is also shot in the chest, but he is wearing a bulletproof vest.
Christa Banister is a full-time freelancer writer, specializing in music, movies and books-related reviews and interviews and is the author of two novels, Around the World in 80 Dates and Blessed Are the Meddlers. Based in St. Paul, Minn., she also weighs in on various aspects of pop culture on her personal blog.
For more information, including her upcoming book signings and sample chapters of her novels, check out her Website.
Recently on Movies
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content