The Impending Great Tribulation
“For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” Matthew 24:21
General Omar Bradley said this about our generation:
· We know more about war than about peace.
· We know more about killing than about living.
· This is our 20th Century’s claim to progress – knowledge of science outstrips capacity for control.
· We have too many men of science, too few men of God.
· The world has achieved brilliance without wisdom, power without conscience.
· We are a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants.
I think he said a mouthful. Jesus said there’s coming a time like never before seen in history – the Great Tribulation – when all our progresses and advances will come down to one thing – Jesus Christ.
Where will you be on the day of Tribulation?
Where do you want to be?
For more from Love Worth Finding and Pastor Adrian Rogers, please visit www.lwf.org.
You can also listen to Adrian Rogers at OnePlace.com.
Daybreak: Practicing the Presence of God
This devotional journal with daily applications was designed several years ago by Adrian Rogers. This leather-bound keepsake will be a treasured addition to start your day out right!
For more Adrian Rogers resources you may visit the Love Worth Finding bookstore at www.lwf.org.