Getting Acquainted With Peter, 7: Bringing in the Harvest
- Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Every gift from God comes with a resulting responsibility.
Questions for Personal or Group Study
1. As an exercise, write a love letter to Jesus for calling you by name.
2. Now write a love letter to yourself as you think Jesus might address you.
3. Have you ever felt a time when you felt "sifted as wheat?" Talk or write about it.
4. Read Revelation 12:10 and Romans 8:34. What does this say to you?
5. What gifts has God given you? How have you used them to "strengthen your brothers?"
Award-winning national speaker, Eva Marie Everson's work includes Intimate Moments with God and Intimate Encounters with God (Cook). She is the author of Shadow of Dreams, Summon the Shadows and Shadow of Light. (Barbour Fiction) She can be contacted for comments or for speaking engagement bookings at www.EvaMarieEverson.com.
Recently on Spiritual Life
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content