Gutsy Faith: Abraham, Esther,... You?
- Thursday, August 31, 2006
Here are a few of the Thought Questions Jeff asks readers at the end of the book's first chapter. Use them to assess your level of faith:
* What does it mean to you to have a gutsy faith?
* Do you think of yourself as a person with gutsy faith? Why or why not?
* Name at least five people in the course of your life whom you see as having a gutsy faith.
* What characteristics do these people possess that you would like to see developed in your life?
Gutsy Faith: Hard Conversations With God, by Jeff Edmondson (Beacon Hill Press, 2006). For more information on the book or Jeff's other ministries, you can visit his blog at http://www.jeffedmondson.blogspot.com/
View the most recent entries on Stacy's blog.
Recently on Spiritual Life
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content