High Maintenance Christianity: Three Steps to Restoration
- Monday, December 15, 2003
Questions for Personal or Group Study
1. Do you take extra care with your hair, especially if exposed to harsh weather or chemicals?
2. Through Christ we are made clean. Do you ever feel as though the muck and mire of the world has made you dirty again? How do you "wash yourself" spiritually? What is your favorite "spiritual shampoo?"
3. We know to leave hair conditioner in for at least two minutes, but only two would never suffice when it comes to spiritual conditioning (prayer, reading the Word, and being with other believers). How much time do you spend being spiritually conditioned?
4. How aware are you of the Holy Spirit's presence and power in your life?
Award-winning national speaker, Eva Marie Everson's work includes Intimate Moments with God and Intimate Encounters with God. (Cook) She is the author of Shadow of Dreams, Summon the Shadows, and Shadow of Light. (Barbour Fiction) She can be contacted for comments or for speaking engagement bookings at www.EvaMarieEverson.com
Recently on Spiritual Life
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content