- Wednesday, March 13, 2002
Chatmaster shouts, On March 26 at 9 pm ET we'll be chatting with Chris Rice and his friends from Rocketown Records."
Chatmaster shouts, Don't miss our next TNIV chat when we'll hear from TNIV proponent Dr. Strauss on Tuesday, April 9 at 9 p.m. ET"
Who is Tim Bayly?
- Senior pastor of Church of the Good Shepherd, Bloomington, Indiana
- Current board member and former executive director of Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood http://www.cbmw.org
- One of the original twelve participants, authors, and signatories of the Colorado Springs Statement and Guidelines issued by Focus on the Family after our meeting on May 27, 1997 at Focus on the Family's headquarters in Colorado Springs
- Principal author of the statement issued February 7, 2002, by eight of the twelve May 27, 1997 participants--the eight who were, and are, opposed to the TNIV's changing of the sex-markings of Scripture (the names of all the men who signed this document are James Dobson, R. C. Sproul, Joel Belz, Vern Poythress, Charlie Jarvis, Wayne Grudem, John Piper, and Tim Bayly)
- Leader of http://keptthefaith.org
- Author of published articles on regarding the TNIV Bible and gender issues in the Scripture.
Recently on Spiritual Life
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content